Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eric KOSTON new nike Skateboarding shoe. ZOOM KOSTON ONE

If you've been following skateboarding news, you would know that Eric Koston my favorite skateboarder, lefted his old shoe company sponsor "LAKAI"  and moved in with the big dogs at the powerhouse Nike SB. So it's no surprise that after a year with nike he would make his own pro model shoe. And here i present you the NIKE ZOOM ERIC KOSTON ONE. Hope he has car insurance for his feets lol


Get out your credit cards, and sell your car. cause this is a must buy.


Random cutie of the day

27 comments:

J Mo said...

Omg nostalgia attack, Tony Hawk Pro Skater FTW.

Silly Old Bum said...

the shoes..are so bieber

Lewis Chan said...

is that suede?

Dilly Skates said...

either suede or nubuck, which is very durable for for those flippy tricks.

Biff Tanner said...

I think it's suede dude to nasty.

problem.question said...

awesome looking shoe

GiantsMania said...

pretty sick kicks! and what a babe..

Oscar said...

cute chick

remzi said...

Cool shoes

Lil Pee said...

I liked his old Etnies.. I guess nike gave him boatloads of money..

Shane said...

I want the first two badly.

Braden Hollembaek said...

I don't skate by I like the look of the gray on black I bet those suckers will hold up too.

Skyshock said...

TITS

UnseenSniper said...

I like the black shoe, looks nice.

Skutt Panda PO said...

NIKE good brad :)
no try ECCO?:)

rockStar said...

awsomeness! <3

Anne on a mouse said...

yay shoesss!

Swarmster said...

showin my daily support, keep up the great posts and hit me back =)

Flav @ Photo Debate said...

Nike trying to tap in the skater market? ... they should do something epic like make a tony hawk supershoe...

Monarch said...

Adios are the real deal my man

Nerd Life said...

I like the shoes and the cutie,

Jimmy Volmer said...

this is awesome

Anonymous said...

not my style of shoes but they look ok, would like my GF to wear those :D

Joe said...

I like black ones, and the cutie ;)

Lewis Chan said...

justin bieber would wear these

A musician and gamer said...

looks like a good investment

La GaGa said...

Love the Random hottie!

Post a Comment