Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Favorite Spots to Skateboard

If you love skateboarding, then you gotta know the right spots to skate. I mean whats the point of skating if you skate in your garage 24/7


1.The skate park
I know, i know, the "skate park" is the obvious one, but i genuinely love to skate at the skate park. The skate park offers things that regular spots doesn't have. Like the bowls. When you're dropping into that bowl and riding the walls, i feels like your riding the waves of the ocean. My only beef with the skate parks is that there is always that one non-skateboarding dickhead, who is just hanging out with his bros and talking shit when someone bails on a trick. Seriously man go fuck yourself.


2. Outdoor elementary schools
Sorry kiddies, i was probably the one that fucked up your benches, handrails and your tables. The thing i love about the school is the lack of security for their playgrounds. Sure you may encounter some rowdy neighbors once in a while but other than that it's peachy keen. Downside is that everything is so tiny. I swear the benches are like 2 inch high.


3. Company buildings
You know, the one with the big ass stairs/ rails. Theses places are really enjoyable but you gotta be careful for the security popos. They are quite nasty sometimes.

16 comments:

Light Weight Baby! said...

very interesting! need moar posts from you...

Lewis Chan said...

always good content from you!

waaaaht said...

i full feel you man,
keep the fresh words flowin

hatinfoos.blogspot.com

Dante said...

how long have you been skating. i long board personally.

http://dante-rockingtheboat.blogspot.com/

CrapfileYP said...

i tried skateboarding once, pulled my groin and started crying in the middle of the street.

best day of my life. >.>

Jimmy Volmer said...

lol, you just made me lol

KC. said...

test

KC. said...

das strange...deja vu. Feels like I've been here before. And I vaguely recall asking for a vid of your skating?

Am I trippin that hard???

delete said...

looks like an amazing skatepark! would love to go there!

Randy said...

I used to skate as well :) And that indeed is one amazing skatepark. I might wouldht have quit if i would have had something like this here in my country

Kafar Smith said...

Great, man !

Croyal said...

Look good.

http://randomstuffatrandom.blogspot.com/

FreeMe said...

i used to skateboard throughout high school, i currently longboard now... getting that daily adren rush :P

Skyshock said...

i like your blog's look

http://miradaesceptica.blogspot.com/

The Alaskan Reviewer said...

yes... longboard is where it is at!

Flinflop said...

Thats one sexy rail.

Post a Comment