Sk8boarding is a fun activity, but it can also be dangerous. I don't want you guys to get seriously injured and stop sk8ing forever. Here are some beginners tips to prevent serious harm to your body.
- 1. First make certain you have all the proper protective gear. Your skateboarding gear must include: a) Skate shoes; b) A helmet; c) Kneepads; d) Elbow pads; and e) Wristbands. Proctect that spine.
- 2. Familiarize yourself with your sk8board. In order to do so, find a grassy area or rest the board on the carpet in your house. Become comfortable with the sk8board underneath your feet. Place your feet in different positions on the sk8board. This includes placing the majority of your weight on the tail or end of the board.
- 3. Next determine if you feel more comfortable heading off with your left foot or right foot. Stand on the board and conclude what feels most natural. The foot that is your strongest or most dominant is your back foot.
- 4. Learn to push. Always push off using your back foot. This is a basic technique. There are a number of ways you may push off after this basic technique has been fully mastered.
- 5. Learn how to turn. Bend your knees to get in a low position then turn the board using your feet.
- 6. Practice braking by foot. Start slow and do not perform initially at a high rate of speed.
- a) Turn your toes to face the nose or the front of the sk8board.
Hope this shit helps you guys. STAY IN SCHOOL AND PROTECT YOUR SPINE FROM INJURIES.
- b) You are also facing toward the front. Place all your weight onto your front foot. Keep your back leg straight and slowly lower your back foot to the ground. c) The weight of your body is on the front leg. The body is centered properly as you drag your back foot in order to decrease speed.
- c) Apply light pressure in order to slow down gradually.
- d) Using heavy pressure will slow you down quickly.
mesothelioma is bad mmkay?